Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info. on super larks

Hello again,

I am homeschooled and my mom wants me to do a report. I have done studebaker reports in the past,but I am having trouble finding info on the super larks and hawks. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good website to look for some besides surfing the web and google searches.

Dylan
    Dylan Wills
    Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
    1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
    1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
    1914 Ford Model T

quote:Originally posted by silverhawk

Hello again,

I am homeschooled and my mom wants me to do a report. I have done studebaker reports in the past,but I am having trouble finding info on the super larks and hawks. I am wondering if anyone knows of a good website to look for some besides surfing the web and google searches.

Dylan
    Dylan, you can't do better than getting a copy of Super Studebakers! from Andy Beckman at The Studebaker National Museum. Contact them there; that is the definitive resource for those cars. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wow, sounds like a good book to have! Never heard of that one before[V]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to it's last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

Start with a forum search for super in the subject line.and look for Super Lark/Hawk Posts

JDP/Maryland
        "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
        Thomas Jefferson
        JDP Maryland

Comment

I have several old magazines about Super Larks. If you email me your address, I can make copies and send them to you.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
          X