Odd bidding on JP's conv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd bidding on JP's conv.

I look in on Studes on eBay usually a couple times per day. JP's Lark convertible was ticking upward slowly, and yesterday was around $10,600. This morning I went to the page to look and JP's car showed a high bid of $5,655!

I clicked on the listing, figuring I'd see a bid retraction... but when the listing opened, everything was normal- no retraction, in fact high bid has risen to $10,861. I looked at the bidding history thinking maybe somebody retracted their bid, but someone else had bid it back up- didn't happen.

I wonder why the main page amount would go backwards while the listing itself was unaffected? I just refreshed the main page and the amount was as normal.

Weird.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to it's last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

I just looked at it and it shows $10,851.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I never saw that happen, must have been a software hiccup.

JDP/Maryland
      "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
      Thomas Jefferson
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
      X