FS- 1940 Commander Frontend and steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- 1940 Commander Frontend and steering

Within the next week-ish. I am going to be lopping of the frontend of my '40 Commander business coupe to opt for a straight axle. In any event, this leaves the entire frontend available for sale. I'd hate to put it on ebay due to fees being too high. So I am going to ask $600 obo for it.

It is pretty complete and original in good shape. The only thing that I think is not original is the front shock mounts. I believe that these used to be knee type shocks, but someone along the line welded on these perches afor tube shocks.

I will be cutting the frontend near the backside of the idler arm bracket, so you get everything in front of that, including all steering components aside from steering Column and wheels/tires.

I would prefer pick-up on this, but would be willing to find a pallet and strap it too it and drive it to a carrier in Columbus, OH as long as my costs are covered. I have included some pictures.

Looking for 1939-1940 Commander coupe running boards.

Well it has been removed. I am willing to part it out. Let me know if you need anything. Items will be headed to ebay soon. Thanks

Looking for 1939-1940 Commander coupe running boards.

Comment

Working...
    X