NOS 62-6 Lark 2 door rear fender FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS 62-6 Lark 2 door rear fender FS

These are taking up space in my garage so I'm selling these cash and carry at a "blowout price"
    NOS passenger rear fender for 62-6 2 door Lark Types.
    rust free original paint drivers fender for same.
    I believe when SASCO had the NOS fenders for 2 doors they were $375 each.
    I'm going to let BOTH of these go for $300 firm. I feel this will make it worth the while for some of you folks who are 2-3 hours away to take the drive to pick them up. I'd like to see them gone asap.
    Thanks
    Todd

Todd ..that is a good deal ...don't tempt me

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1950 2R5
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Come on, You know you waaannnnnt 'em!

Comment

Forgot to mention I'll trade for a new (or nearly new) Edelbrock 600cfm 1405 or 1406 Carb. I'll even throw in a set of NOS 63 Lark doggie dish hubcaps!

Comment

Oh dang...those are still out there...Tempting indeed, Todd. I was looking pretty hard at those rear quarters at Badenoch; and those hubcaps would look superb on my '62 (which, though ordered with a "Regal kit" and full wheelcovers, was still a Deluxe). Sunday afternoon I did some quick-and-dirty bodywork on the right quarter to patch a crack in some old filler. Someday I may well wish to replace that panel...

I even know the fenders would fit in my Pontiac Vibe, having seen them inside your Toyota Matrix at Badenoch! You're in Ingersoll, correct? Hm. Friday's payday...somebody, stop me...[]

S.

Comment

Yes, Steve. I'll even help you load them. You are less than an hour from me. Who can turn down free NOS hubcaps? I'm off this week so I'll be here Friday. I'll PM you my phone number. I also have NOS front fender stainless NOS that I'll give you a great deal on too! Heck I just might have some other odds and ends kicking around you can have.
            Todd

Comment

Working...
            X