For Bob Feaganes - STF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Bob Feaganes - STF

Well Bob, proof that I carried the STF badge with honour last weekend at the Zone Meet. Had the Straw hat and badge, but was too warm for Overalls.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23-25, 2009?
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

That truck can be parked in my driveway any time. Sure is purdy. First time I've seen a front shot. jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Way to go, Mark!

Man, the truck looks great. Post a link to more pictures when you can.

Wearing your badge gives you a conversation starter for attracting new members, and identifies you to other Stuck Truck lovers as one of a select and fun-crazy bunch.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
      53 Starliner Hardtop
      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Now Mark, get in that truck and start tomorrow for Lancaster and promote the STF along the way. By the time your reach Lancaster the will almost be ready and we will have a preferred parking place ready for you at Miller's for the STF feast. IN reality I know that's not a feasible trip for you but sure would like to see you and the truck here in just over 60 days. Thanks for the great pictures!!!
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon

Now Mark, get in that truck and start tomorrow for Lancaster and promote the STF along the way. By the time your reach Lancaster the will almost be ready and we will have a preferred parking place ready for you at Miller's for the STF feast. IN reality I know that's not a feasible trip for you but sure would like to see you and the truck here in just over 60 days. Thanks for the great pictures!!!
          Don - I would love to do that, but this thing called a "job" gets in the way of that sort of fun... I am planning to retire in 2012, so I may consider that sort of trip to South Bend that year if the truck and I are both up to the challenge!

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar Deluxe
          Vancouver Island

May 23-25, 2009?
          </h5>
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

OH well I thought I'd try to convince you to do it now Mark. See you in 2012 in SB
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Well, I am planning on Phoenix in 2010, but I'll likely be flying to conserve time!

<h5>Mark
              '57 Transtar Deluxe
              Vancouver Island

May 23-25, 2009?
              </h5>
              Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
              X