Radio upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio upgrade

Has anyone used a one of these radio companies to convert/upgrade their radio? Who and what kind of money are we talking.?

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

About $350-$400 for FM stereo. They all use pretty much the same chip and they drift off stations on occasion.

JDP/Maryland
    "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
    Thomas Jefferson
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Yep, I used S&M electro tech in Minnesota,(www.turnswitch.com) I had the radio in my 52 ragtop converted, had them also add for a cd changer, works great and am very satisfied with the work.
      Just "still" trying to figure out how the 12 v neg ground cd changer works on a 6 v pos. ground system! <G> But, it works and works great!

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

I had the radio for my 61 Hawk converted by Tayman Electrical (http://www.taymanelectrical.com/), I think their in Florida. They did an excellent job and a two week turnaround. I believe the cost was around $370.00.

Wayen K.
        Libby, MT
        61 Hawk (On the road, FINALLY)

Comment

Working...
        X