Studebaker mother in law suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker mother in law suite

This would be a nifty way to put up your mother in law....

It is currently on e-Bay advertised as a "Studebaker Sheep Camp Wagon". Not sure that I would actually want to start a fire in the stove though.....

For the opening bid of $19,000 I suspect you could build a decent garage with some living quarters above. []

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Why just pick her up in it? Let her stay in it. I bet that would be a short visit.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 58PackardWagon

Why just pick her up in it? Let her stay in it. I bet that would be a short visit.
      He did say "put her up" in it...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Guido a nice addition to your collection and a great place for you to live when you get kicked out of the house.[}]
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Gary, if I owned that thing, that's where I'd take refuge and let the M-in-L stay in the house with her offspring![}]

If you DO put her up in it, be careful not to let her know that you got it from a seller by the name of "wagons-ho".[:X] She might take offense!

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

If you DO put her up in it, be careful not to let her know that you got it from a seller by the name of "wagons-ho"
            Or at the very least, if you discuss it, be ABSOLUTELY SURE you include the "s" in the name

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Working...
            X