Barnlark & TX Rebel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnlark & TX Rebel

Hey guys, I will be gone, and maybe NOT able to be on the computer until July 16. So, if either of you find the things I mentioned to you I wanted, please know that I am interested buy may not be able to respond until next Wednesday.

Here is a pic of the hubcaps I need:

[img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg316/studebakerbob/diagnosis%20pics/P1010003.jpg[img]

They measure 10 7/16 outside edge and about 9 15/16 inside the rim.

thanks, Bob

hmm, don't know why the pic is posted instead of the link, sorry.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

That's a good one to search for, Bob. What is the bottom name on that cap?
    I'll look for you. Check in when you get back.

Comment

"Studebaker Champion" with the bottom of the letters toward the center of the cap.

Comment

In thought it should be CHAMPION but those letters didn't look at all like it to me. Picture was too small for my feeble readers!

Comment

Bob, found some used ones. I guess that dings are hard to repair on those. Stainless over regular steel? That sound correct? Not nos, though.

Comment

Is the email working yet? I just got back home last night and don't know. Do you want to talk about it here or by email? I am rglasscock at nts-online.net

If they are good drivers, that is fine with me. I will try forum email and see what happens.

Comment

ok

Comment

Geesh, that was faster than I could email you. Now I have to open my email......

Comment

Working...
                X