62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Over 120 people have already opened it!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

spammers will try anything...I hope Mr Shaw gets this and the user permanently blocked

63VY4 Leakin' Lena Hagerstown MD

Comment

But I LIKE hotties, amateur or otherwise!!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

[}]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

63VY4 Leakin' Lena Hagerstown MD

Comment

quote:
            Unfortunately, just like the real thing, if you're not careful, they could do something really nasty to your PC by clicking on the links or downloading from his list. Not so much as blowing the back of the power supply out of the computer as releasing a possibly irrepairable virus to the hard drive. Whatever is in the ad must have been sophisticated, but yeah, it needs to be taken care of. It's not new to this part and parcel operation(the entertaining part of running a site, lol) and I'm sure our hallowed moderator can take it off.

Fair warning to other members, though.

[img=left]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/My%201950%202r5%20Studebaker%20Pickup%20with%20turbocharger/P1000137-1.jpg[/img=left][img=right]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t102/PlainBrownR2/DSC00005.jpg?t=1171153370[/img=right]
            1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
            1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
            1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
            1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Working...
            X