Sunday Studevisit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Studevisit

Pat and Emily Skelly came over for a visit Sunday.
    Pat and I talked Stude's up in the B&T Center, and we pondered my workshop proclivities...
    (According to my wife, Pat has the 'Garage Majahl' and I have the 'Gar[u]b</u>age Majahl'...Wimmen' are so insightful[:0])...
    Anyways... We had a nice afternoon of doing a whole lot of Studenuthin', and then we went out to eat at a local chain restaurant halfway between our two palacial abodes...
    Life is beautiful, right?
    Noooooooo...
    Both Pat and Emily have been sicker than dogs all day today[xx(], and lil' ol' Jeff & Carrie are happy as clams[] at Deep-N-Hock Acres...
    Was it the food?....or was it the company?
    I wonder..... (apologies to the Skelly's)
    Jeff[8D]

http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Had to be the cuisine because Studenuthin'ing has never been known to cause illness. Did they eat any tomatoes?

BTW, Jeff...shoot me an email if you received the subscription email notice that I've replied to this topic.

BShaw,Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
    60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Another one for the Forum Glossary:

[u]Studenuthin'</u> - The act of tinkering about and conversing in the rarified language of Studebakers! ex. "Jeff and Pat spent the afternoon doing a whole lot of [u]Studenuthin'."</u>
      *There is some dispute as whether or not this is a worthy endeavor. Primary detractors of this practice seem to be the female of the species, although not exclusively so. [8D]

55 Commander
      58 Transtar
      62 GT Hawk
      66 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
      X