Hey!! It's OK for a "DRIVER"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!! It's OK for a "DRIVER"!

65 - ' 66 STUDEBAKER HUB CAP ( FULL WHEEL COVER ) -- USED, BUT STILL FINE FOR A DRIVER (WITH A CLEAN - UP) (AND A HAMMER!) -- MAYBE A SHOW CAR WITH SOME BUFFING AND TLC (AND A BIGGER HAMMER!) PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.

OK, how about... "Why don't you get the YEARS right before you put it on Ebay?"

Or..."What kind of self-respecting Stude person would pay over 50 cents for this refugee from a wrecking yard?"

How about...."Can you find the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard?"

He can't be all bad. Read his feedback. Either he OWNS a junk yard or has lots of spare time to ROAM them. I guess it keeps him outta bars!

Good luck with the auction, guy.

John

Maybe he's not a Stude expert, and doesn't know what parts are readily available for our cars. Lots of people see 'Studebaker' and assume it's gotta be rare, and someone might want it. Nothing wrong with that, they just don't know otherwise. Let him list his ole hubcap on eBay. It ain't hurtin' nuthin.

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I agree..Was just making fun of his method.

John

Comment

"How about...."Can you find the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard?"

Be fair, John! It IS an ad for a hub CAP.[:0][}]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

"How about...."Can you find the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard?"

Be fair, John! It IS an ad for a hub CAP.[:0][}]
          Wrong, oh, misguided one...it's an ad for a BENT hub cap!

John

Comment

All this joking and I still can't find 4 for my Champion.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I have 51-52 full covers on my 56 Commander. With the crest in the center, Looks as if they belong there.

Ebon...

Comment

Originally posted by BobGlasscock

Looking for nos, or just drivers not needing a hammer? I just loaded about a hundred used ones that can be had reasonably soon. Got a pic of what you want from an accessory folder?

Comment

That seller should lay the edges in some blocks face down and push the center out with his foot- it might pop back out almost perfect!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Originally posted by BobGlasscock

Looking for nos, or just drivers not needing a hammer? I just loaded about a hundred used ones that can be had reasonably soon. Got a pic of what you want from an accessory folder?
                    Either NOS or drivers, I might not be picky depending on the price. Part number 524856 with Studebaker Champion around the outside flat edge. I can get a pic if you still need it. I just want four that match in condition and looks. The two I have are aged differently and wouldn't match a purchase of only 2.

Thanks.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

That seller should lay the edges in some blocks face down and push the center out with his foot- it might pop back out almost perfect!
                      Yeah, but then it wouldn't be OK for a "driver". You'd have to put it on your SHOW CAR! And he'd have to charge for "labor".

John

Comment

Working...
                      X