interior designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior designs

I seem to recall one of my father's 53 books showing a variety of interior door panel designs (more than just 1953, but several years and models).

Is there anything similar for the 62-66 interiors? I am trying to find a design that I like and I think the current panels are a bit ... well ... boring. I saw some 66 panels that were interesting, but is there anywhere that I can see all of the variations? I do have the Body, Chassis and Shop manuals for my car, but don't see anything like I remember for my dad's era cars.

Suggestions?

--george

1963 Lark Daytona HT - 63V J8 175

You could make your own...

Rod Doors = http://www.roddoors.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

interesting - but not exactly what i was thinking. I was looking towards stock designs.

look at the first of the universal panels they have available! "the Transtar" - coincidence?

--george

Comment

Just to give you an idea, the plastic panels are predesigned with the curves molded into the panel. You can make your own design with a grease pencil. While not exact, if there is a design you like but can't find, doing your own is an option.

I saw a demo on this system while in MI from the guy who owns the company. Needless to say it's very interesting. I bought the 'how-to' tape (VHS) for $10 and may attempt to make my own if I can't find originals at a reasonable cost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
        X