Hawk headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk headliner

I'm installing a headliner in my Hawk and need advice. There are two sets of holes that the roof bows fit in. thay are about 3/4" apart, one over the other. Anybody out there know which holes the bows go in.

the lower set...
    Do you have the "special" long clip/barrel nut for the left front bow hole? I have no idea what it's for, but think it may be so that bow doesn't slide into the hole too far.

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studeman

the lower set...
      Do you have the "special" long clip/barrel nut for the left front bow hole? I have no idea what it's for, but think it may be so that bow doesn't slide into the hole too far.

Ray

Comment

Hey, Ray

How do the exposed chrome bows install after the headliner is in?

Thanks,

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Ray ---- Thanks for the info. I thought it was the lower holes but wasn't shure. Once you tucck it under its to late to change course. I'm glad you cleared up the front bow issue as mine seem to slide in too far. thanks again. Lee

Comment

Ray===What is the clip barrel that you mentioned. I don't seem to have such. I also would like to know how to position the chrome bows after the headliner is installed. This is my first time on the forum. Glad I found out about it. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X