This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signature block

Being a new owner and member I have started to appreciate the pride each of you have in your cars. As I see your cars in some of the signature blocks, I too would like to show of mine as well. A "re-sale" red/ white top 53 commander hardtop (I guess the model is in my signatue block now.) How do I integrate a jpeg of my car into the signature block? ( Gee a lot blabbing for a simple question)

Mike DeLapp
    Barrington, IL
    53 Commander Hardtop

Mike , I know its not the easiest thing to figure out but check out "how to include pictures" at the top of this link , it'll explain it to you. Basically you have to get your pictures on a picture service out on the web...there are lots of free ones out there.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Mike , I know its not the easiest thing to figure out but check out "how to include pictures" at the top of this link , it'll explain it to you. Basically you have to get your pictures on a picture service out on the web...there are lots of free ones out there.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Once a picture, ie. your car, appears anywhere on the web, that picture has an assigned url. You can find that url by right clicking on the picture. A photo host that you may choose, such as photobucket, will label the photo with a url.

When you want to insert a photo into your signature, or the body of a post, use the icon that appears as a landscape with a yellow sky and two mountains. That will give you something that looks like [img][img/]. Copy the url of your photo and insert it between the center brackets.

It's easier to do than to explain. You can click on "Preview" to see if it works before entering your post.

Brad Johnson
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        33 Rockne 10
        51 Commander Starlight
        53 Commander Starlight

previously: 63 Cruiser, 62 Regal VI, 60 VI convertible, 50 LandCruiser
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Once a picture, ie. your car, appears anywhere on the web, that picture has an assigned url. You can find that url by right clicking on the picture. A photo host that you may choose, such as photobucket, will label the photo with a url.

When you want to insert a photo into your signature, or the body of a post, use the icon that appears as a landscape with a yellow sky and two mountains. That will give you something that looks like [img][img/]. Copy the url of your photo and insert it between the center brackets.

It's easier to do than to explain. You can click on "Preview" to see if it works before entering your post.

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          33 Rockne 10
          51 Commander Starlight
          53 Commander Starlight

previously: 63 Cruiser, 62 Regal VI, 60 VI convertible, 50 LandCruiser
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Just do as the previous posters have mentioned. Now you just need to get more cars to fill up the page like I did! [^]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Just do as the previous posters have mentioned. Now you just need to get more cars to fill up the page like I did! [^]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Test reply with block

Comment

Test reply with block

Comment

Working...
                  X