Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A replacement for Leonard's conv.!

Almost like Bob Palma's, formerly Leonard's:

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Similar but mine (Bob's) has a black top and black upholstery and a AM/Fm radio, and it never was restored.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

How high did this one go last time it was on eBay~

anyone remember [?] [?] [?]

StudeDave [8D]
      StudeDave '57
      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
      SDC Member since 1985

past President
      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
      San Diego Chapter SDC
      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

IIRC, this one got up around $15,000 the first time through...or at least the last time it ran through, which was the first time I noticed it.

It appears to be an unusually-nice car, but without detail undercarriage and bare-floor-area interior and trunk photos, it's hard to tell if it has ever been structurally "restored," which is the main reason I wanted Leonard's...it hadn't been and doesn't need to be![^] BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

IIRC, this one got up around $15,000 the first time through...or at least the last time it ran through, which was the first time I noticed it.

It appears to be an unusually-nice car, but without detail undercarriage and bare-floor-area interior and trunk photos, it's hard to tell if it has ever been structurally "restored," which is the main reason I wanted Leonard's...it hadn't been and doesn't need to be![^] BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X