54 Chassis w/ Nova clip and rear end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 54 Chassis w/ Nova clip and rear end

Hey ya'll. I've got a 54 chassis with a Nova clip and rear end that I'm trying to sell. I would love to move it quickly, but it would almost certainly have to go to someone on the west coast cuz of shipiping. I talked to a couple of shops near me and they said to do the front and rear like this one would be in the neighborhood of $2500 just for the labor. I would like to offer it to anyone on the forum for $1250 and I'll throw in the doors, trunk and front fenders. The bumpers and hood are missing in action. This would be a good deal for someone who has a project already under construction or just needs a solid body and chassis to start with. The body has been off the frame and the frame has been painted. This is a very solid body. Here are a couple of pix to give you an idea of the project. I have some pix of the undercarriage also if you are interested. There is no rust through on the floors or trunk. The paint is missing on the front floors

sals54
    sals54

Man, I bet everybody is wishing that you lived closer.

Comment

NOT ME!!! If I lived closer I would own it and I don't need another project EVER!!!!.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
      Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Looks like a really solid shell, it would be worth that much just for the body i would think. Metal work is quite time consuming if you do it right and it looks like it would need very little to none.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sals54
          The paint is missing on the front floors
          At least the metal is there.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
          X