56 wagon backup lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 wagon backup lights

Installing those hard to find 56 wagon back-up lights (thanks Biggs). There is a round chrome spacer that goes either on top the bumper or below the bumper. (they really could go below because you have to take the bumper off to install the lights without them)?? Does anyone really know. I am guessing on top since it is chromed and it will make the distance between the back of the light and tailgate a much better looking set-up. Also anyone have an extra spacer I need 3! I have another set of lights that need them too. I know I can make them out of solid round stock and drill the centers out but just making sure someone doesn't have some I can buy. Thanks

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
    Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

I think the spacer is for coupe and hardtop. Dave Mottle has the instruction sheet for AC-2762.

Dwain G.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

AC2762 is correct off my build sheet. You may be right on the spacer. I do not remember there being any spacers on the original set I took off the car and that may be why I am short 2 for that set. Dave Mottle are you out there???? Thanks

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
      Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

Working...
      X