Over 100 Studes on Autabuy.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 100 Studes on Autabuy.com!

Never seen this site before... came across their catalog at the store and saw their site... as of today they show 105 Studes for sale![]

Check it out:

Another cool feature is you put in your zip code, and it shows how far each vehicle is from you[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Thanks for the link. I didn't even have to put in my zip, it did it automatically. There has to be a lot of SDC members on there, but I never heard of it either. Many cool cars and trucks on there.

Comment

I'd say over half of them have been seen on eBay in recent times.

Chris Pile
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

HI is that the 1963 studebaker excalibur speedster that was in the main intrence to the 1995 deerborn international meet... cool car

rawise
        rawise

Comment

That '57 Commander Wagon looks good, too, and the price is nice-BUT, I noticed that the ad makes no mention of the condition of the engine or transmission, and does not show pictures of those, either. It doesn't mention how well(or not)the car runs or drives or stops. Still, it doesn't SEEM(from what I can tell from the pictures)to have major rust issues. Anyone know anything about this particular vehicle? I think it was at Hookedonclassics.com.

pitbulllady

Comment

quote:Originally posted by pitbulllady

That '57 Commander Wagon looks good, too, and the price is nice-BUT, I noticed that the ad makes no mention of the condition of the engine or transmission, and does not show pictures of those, either. It doesn't mention how well(or not)the car runs or drives or stops. Still, it doesn't SEEM(from what I can tell from the pictures)to have major rust issues. Anyone know anything about this particular vehicle? I think it was at Hookedonclassics.com.

pitbulllady
            That car was talked about here:

http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/sdc_forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9340

In re-reading the thread, it sounds as if the car may have gone to a new home by now...

It seems to me that we've talked about that other '57 wagon (the Broadmoor) and at least one of those '57 Champions once or twice as well- I just can't find it right now.

StudeDave [8D]
            San Diego, Ca.
            San Diego County SDC

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

'54 Commander Regal 4dr 'Ruby'
            '57 Parkview 'Betsy' (she's a 2dr wagon...)
            '57 Commander DeLuxe 2dr 'Baby'
            '57 Champion Custom 2dr 'Jewel'
            '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
            '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'

Part owner of the one and only
            '55 PROTOTYPE panel van
            StudeDave '57
            US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
            SDC Member since 1985

past President
            Whatcom County Chapter SDC
            San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
            San Diego Chapter SDC
            North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

That looks to be the one we talked about Dave and if so that was sold last Spring.Looks like it may be a sucker site...luring you to check places where the cars pictured are long gone.
              Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Working...
              X