NSRA Springfield Mo. Stude. Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSRA Springfield Mo. Stude. Photos

This was a great show with many Studes. More Studes than ever. I did not get all of them on a photo.
    This is how membership will grow in SDC and not decline and that is take your Stude to a cruise night, a small local show, a large national show.
    Studes will also grow in value with more exposure.
    NSRA....National Street Rod Association and Goodguys events are where you want to be. These people talk Stude.
    The orange Stude truck from Lenexa Kansas took best of show at grizzlytools.com's hotdog party Thursday evening and then it won at the national NSRA show on Saturday. My guess is that you will see this Stude truck featured in the street rod magazines. It deserves a space in Turning Wheels.....BRAD

Hear here!
    I agree..
    Did you take the Lark or the '53?
    Worthy Stude's as well!
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by bradnree

This was a great show with many Studes. More Studes than ever. I did not get all of them on a photo.
    This is how membership will grow in SDC and not decline and that is take your Stude to a cruise night, a small local show, a large national show.
    Studes will also grow in value with more exposure.
    NSRA....National Street Rod Association and Goodguys events are where you want to be. These people talk Stude.
    The orange Stude truck from Lenexa Kansas took best of show at grizzlytools.com's hotdog party Thursday evening and then it won at the national NSRA show on Saturday. My guess is that you will see this Stude truck featured in the street rod magazines. It deserves a space in Turning Wheels.....BRAD
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

We took our '48 Stude pickup because of AC and cross country capability. It is pictured on the studebu site at other show and meeting dates....BRAD

I have two '53's the dark gray is stock, and the silver is a starliner Chevy 400 AC car. The silver '53 is going on ebay June 3. I also have a '47 Champ going on ebay at the same time. Both are very driveable. Clearing out the retirement shop. The Lark got a rest but is a great cross country car when the weather doesn't require AC. Getting it down to 3 Studes. Sold a '41 Ford pickup street rod a few weeks ago.

Comment

I saw this Car Saturday. At least the griil is Studebaker. I will have more tomorrow.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Gary:
          I'm glad you got this silver one. I also missed the dark pink 46-48 truck which I saw on Glenstone but never at the show.
          BRAD

Comment

I will post a picture of the pink 48 later tonight.

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

Working...
            X