1959 2dr lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 2dr lark

I just bought a very solid lark today. I am going to fix it up for my daughter so she can show it. as I have a few old cars and was looking for a cute fifties car to do a light restore on. the engine runs and we drove it home but it has a couple of dead holes. Need info on the car. where to buy parts ect. want to keep the flat six in it. just want it run on all 6. [8D]

Welcome to the Forum. If you haven't already join the Studebaker Drivers Club. Ask questions. Someone on the forum will have an answer.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

if it's a six, you could try Cathcart's, they are good with the Champion engines.

nate

--
      55 Commander Starlight
      --
      55 Commander Starlight
      http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Ken,

Welcome to the Forum!

If you're going to "fix it up for my daughter so she can show it" you need to make a bee line to membership in SDC. You've got a vehicle that's easy to get parts and information if you take advantage of the huge resource offered.

We can help a great deal through this Forum but, there's no way we can better show what's available than TURNING WHEELS, the monthly publication of SDC.

Only $19.95. Join here:

Find parts here:

Brad Johnson
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Ken,
          I think you'll find that once you get your daughter into this Lark, you're going to feel left out. Better get ready to buy something for yourself. A 54 Commander Coupe for example? It just happens to be my favorite. Can you tell? See below.

sals54
          sals54

Comment

Working...
          X