• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 61 Hawk

[img]
    [/img]

1961 HAWK..BLACK.. 4bc,4-speed,TT

I still don't undertand this picture posting !

Comment

I still don't undertand this picture posting !

Comment

You had your URL copied at least twice, and all kinds of other "random" characters in there [B)].

Try again. Hit the "preview" button to make sure you did it right before you "post" it.

(Nice Hawk [])

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

You had your URL copied at least twice, and all kinds of other "random" characters in there [B)].

Try again. Hit the "preview" button to make sure you did it right before you "post" it.

(Nice Hawk [])

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Dick !.........I will try again when I have time to !

Comment

Thanks Dick !.........I will try again when I have time to !

Comment

Maybe this will help. First click on the URL (not IMG ) on Photobucket and copy it. Then go to the forum and click the yellow square with the mountains. That will put this on the screen: (img) (img). Place the curser in between the parentheses and click paste. This will put the URL there. Go to preview and see if it works.

By the way...absolutely beautiful Hawk!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Maybe this will help. First click on the URL (not IMG ) on Photobucket and copy it. Then go to the forum and click the yellow square with the mountains. That will put this on the screen: (img) (img). Place the curser in between the parentheses and click paste. This will put the URL there. Go to preview and see if it works.

By the way...absolutely beautiful Hawk!

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Yes! Gorgeous Hawk! [] How the HELL could anyone prefer a '61 Ford, a '61 Chebby or a (gag[xx(]) '61 Dodge over that Hawk[?][?][?]

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe
                    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yes! Gorgeous Hawk! [] How the HELL could anyone prefer a '61 Ford, a '61 Chebby or a (gag[xx(]) '61 Dodge over that Hawk[?][?][?]

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe
                      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The '61 Hawk that I had I sold 25 years ago and it had no radio. Were all the dual antennaes dealer installed? I am asking as these seem to be aft of where I have seen most mounted.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

The '61 Hawk that I had I sold 25 years ago and it had no radio. Were all the dual antennaes dealer installed? I am asking as these seem to be aft of where I have seen most mounted.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Yeah, they are in the perfect spot to poke your eye out! [B)]
                            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Yeah, they are in the perfect spot to poke your eye out! [B)]
                              "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Working...
                              X