This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test, 1,2,3,4

Time to catch up with the times, I reckon. Testing photobucket.

sigpic
    Dave Lester

Wow! That not only feeds my Stude. addiction it also satisfies my craving for red!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Wow! That not only feeds my Stude. addiction it also satisfies my craving for red!

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

Was this picture taken by one of the undersheriff's as he caught you at 55 in a 35 zone?

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Was this picture taken by one of the undersheriff's as he caught you at 55 in a 35 zone?

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

S2D was just talkin' to me about Sheba and all the fun they had at Omaha...

I had to agree it was a pretty gosh durn good time! [] [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

S2D was just talkin' to me about Sheba and all the fun they had at Omaha...

I had to agree it was a pretty gosh durn good time! [] [8D]

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

It seems that most companies are now blocking photobucket, apparently
                due to prono content?? At any rate I can not see any of these pics at
                work anymore. New policy went into effect last week. Sigh.[V]

Yahoo pictures are also being blocked, and probably others. So much
                for breaktime, lunch, and after work while waiting for my carpool![B)]

Tom
                '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

due to prono content?? At any rate I can not see any of these pics at
                  work anymore. New policy went into effect last week. Sigh.[V]

Yahoo pictures are also being blocked, and probably others. So much
                  for breaktime, lunch, and after work while waiting for my carpool![B)]

Tom
                  '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                  Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                  http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                  I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sbca96

due to prono content??
                    Actually where I work, "Webshots" is blocked but Photobucket isn't. Probably because of the other "photo-geek" I work with was talking about setting up his Webshot account where the IT manager could hear him, and what do you know, the next day that site was blocked... I'm never talking about "the bucket" where she can hear me. And I thought PB was pretty good about keeping pr0n out themselves (because I've never seen it on there, not because of personal experience you perverts)

PS your cars looks awesome, now I want a set for myself, too.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                    Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sbca96

due to prono content??
                      Actually where I work, "Webshots" is blocked but Photobucket isn't. Probably because of the other "photo-geek" I work with was talking about setting up his Webshot account where the IT manager could hear him, and what do you know, the next day that site was blocked... I'm never talking about "the bucket" where she can hear me. And I thought PB was pretty good about keeping pr0n out themselves (because I've never seen it on there, not because of personal experience you perverts)

PS your cars looks awesome, now I want a set for myself, too.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                      Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

Daan; what Country do you live in where they have '57 Golden Hawks with Silver Hawk Fins?

[quote]quote:Originally posted by Daan

StudeRich
                        Second Generation Stude Driver,
                        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Daan; what Country do you live in where they have '57 Golden Hawks with Silver Hawk Fins?

[quote]quote:Originally posted by Daan

StudeRich
                          Second Generation Stude Driver,
                          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                          X