STUDEBAKER TRUCK FARMERS DINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUDEBAKER TRUCK FARMERS DINNER

Frank posted this on Truck Talk and I want to make sure we don't miss informing anyone this time, so here it is.

<center>ANNOUNCEMENT- STUDEBAKER TRUCK FARMERS DINNER
    by Frank Drumheller</center>

TO ALL STF MEMBERS- We look forward to dining with you at the STUDEBAKER TRUCK FARMERS 3rd Annual Dinner at the 44th SDC International Meet. The Meet, of course, will be held in Lancaster, Pennsylvania the week of September 14-19, 2008.

We will dine together on WENDESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th beginning at 5:00 PM at:

MILLER'S SMORGASBORD RESTAURANT
    2811 LINCOLN HIGHWAY EAST (ROUTE 30)
    RONKS, PA 17572

The cost of the meal will be $23.50 per person which [u]includes all-you-can-eat buffet, beverages, tax, and gratuity</u>. Please plan to arrive between 4:45-5:15 PM. We will be entering in two groups, one at 5:00 PM, another at 5:15 PM. We will all be sitting in the same area. We will have to finish by 7:00 PM. Those who need to leave earlier to attend Auction Night, no problem!!

For menu details, please visit Miller's website: http://www.millers1929.com

The Restaurant is approximately three (3) miles from the host hotel. Reservations have been made for a sizable group of STF folks. This restaurant can seat 300 guests, so there is plenty of parking area, but if you can double up, it might make things more manageable.

TICKET INFORMATION: FOR YOUR RESERVATION TICKETS, please send a personal check or money order for $23.50 per person to-

FRANK DRUMHELLER
    P.O. BOX 171
    LOUISA, VA 23093-0171

I will pay the restaurant for all reservations prior to September 8th with one check. You will not pay at the restaurant. EACH PERSON MUST PRESENT A NUMBERED TICKET IN ORDER TO BE SEATED WITH THE STUDEBAKER TRUCK FARMERS. Refunds may be made through September 4th.

I will share the registrations weekly on Studebaker Truck Talk. This should keep everyone abreast of those planning to attend. If you have questions, please contact me or Bob Feaganes.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
    53 Starliner Hardtop
    Newton Grove, NC
Working...
X