64 Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Hawk

Watching GMA this morning when they were talking about teen drivers. They were doing an interview on the street in front of the studios, when, in the background, a 1964 hawk went by. How often do you see that!

Robert L. Hutchins

I'd say the odds were pretty high on that. Steep enough odds just to see a Stude, let alone a 64 GT.[:0]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I was sitting here reading SDC and listening to every word on GMA, including the driving segment. Didn't see any of it. Guess it's SDC's fault I didn't see a Stude.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I have a DVR and ran it back twice to show my wife. She now knows that i'm crazy. She's often suspected it. She wasn't nearly as excited about seeing a Studebaker in NYC as I was.

Robert L. Hutchins

Comment

Here, about 2/3 rds through the video:

Car crashes are the leading cause of death for teens; most due to distraction.

JDP/Maryland
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Bib I don't t hink you are crazy. I think the person driving that nice looking Hawk in NYC is crazy. The car definitely went thru GMA's cameras.
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
            X