This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage commercials

I just received an email from Larry Swanson about these vintage commercials that are on U-Tube. The URLs are below:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sure, it's beautiful, and it's big new feature is an oval wheel, for greater leg clearance.If you enjoy it, send a dollar to the Studebaker National Museum, ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's something for you to see... the swinginist wagon that'll ever be... you've never seen a car to compare... to the Lark Daytona Wagonaire!!!If you enjoy...

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

I got that email too. My parents LOVED the Wagonaire one. But then my Dad has a '64 Wagonaire, so...

I like the one with the '61 Larks.

I just got back from the shop and made a few soundless videos of the '56 Champion two door, and then a view of the shop as I drove by. I have several more on youtube as well. A couple riding in a '38 Commander, one riding in a '62 Daytona HT, and one walking through a Stude junkyard. A shame my camera doesn't record sound. [xx(]

Here's mine:

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Here's one of my favorite all time car commercials. Caution, it's Dodge!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1KtfqbvUs

Comment

I got that email too. My parents LOVED the Wagonaire one. But then my Dad has a '64 Wagonaire, so...

I like the one with the '61 Larks.

I just got back from the shop and made a few soundless videos of the '56 Champion two door, and then a view of the shop as I drove by. I have several more on youtube as well. A couple riding in a '38 Commander, one riding in a '62 Daytona HT, and one walking through a Stude junkyard. A shame my camera doesn't record sound. [xx(]

Here's mine:

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Here's one of my favorite all time car commercials. Caution, it's Dodge!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1KtfqbvUs

Comment

Very enjoyable. Thank you. I remember the Mr. Ed commercial. Wish there was a way to download these...

Lotsa Larks!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Very enjoyable. Thank you. I remember the Mr. Ed commercial. Wish there was a way to download these...

Lotsa Larks!
          Ron Smith
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
          X