Lancaster Motel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancaster Motel

I am definitly intrested in attending Lancaster meet, but room cost gets in the way. So, I am looking for some one to share room exspenses. If any body is interested, contact me at

501 261 7631 or 501 247 6828
    or
    studedick@sbcglobal.net

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Dick, it's too soon to tell for me, buy I may have room. Won't know till probably a couple weeks before the Meet.

If you don't find anything by then, I'd be glad to share. I'm staying at the Host.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Thanks Bob, I just figured I had better test the water to see what might be out there. If I don't have any thing I would be happy to share with you. I plan to come by Amtrak. From here to Chicago, Chi
      to pittsburgh, Pitts to Lancaster. Should be a fun trip.

Comment

Dick there are plenty of other motels in the are. You can find these motels on the Lancaster County Tourist and Convention beauru website. The address is [u]www.padutchcountry.com</u>

We were extremely fortunate to be able to lock in the rate that we did as we did it 2 years ago. Also even though we are hosting this meet in September, we are still in the tourist season so that just conpounded the problem. if you continue to have problems after looking at the site above contact me and I'll try to assist you. The bottom line is that our rate is extremely reasonable for the area and the time of year.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Dick and I were roomies at South Bend. You won't find a better one...and he doesn't even snore [8D].

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Ijust booked a room at the Super 8 in Lancaster. very good price, But would still like to have someone to share expenses with. Make it a much better time for both of us. My contact info is in the original post. Also have my reservation on Amtrak.
            SEE Y'ALL THERE!!

Comment

Ijust booked a room at the Super 8 in Lancaster. very good price, But would still like to have someone to share expenses with. Make it a much better time for both of us. My contact info is in the original post. Also have my reservation on Amtrak.
              SEE Y'ALL THERE!!

Comment

Dick, glad to know that you are coming. I know you will have a great time and hopefully will be able to enjoy a Concours Field that will be the largest in SDC International Meet History. I am planning on a field in the area of 800 or possibly more vehicles. many of these vehicles either have never been seen or have been put away for a very long time. Hope to meet you when you arrive. As a matter of fact just look for John Clement Studebaker as he will be there all week long.

See you in the future as I write about our past
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
                X