58 Golden Hawk Color Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 Golden Hawk Color Codes

I Have 58 Golden Hawk to restore, and understand it originally was a salmon color. How do I find correct color codes?

According to the autocolor library (See the attached link) there
    was no salmon color for 58....unless it was a special job.
    Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

There is a color called "Jewel Beige" but doesn't look too Salmon.

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

I would order up the original build sheet from the Studebaker National Museum in South Bend. It will tell you on the sheet and if it doesn't, it will give you a paint code that we can help you with. The Jewel beige is a very desirable color for the 58's. Best of luck.

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
      58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
      58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
      62 Daytona (White)
      63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by citationup

I Have 58 Golden Hawk to restore, and understand it originally was a salmon color. How do I find correct color codes?
        Have you joined The Studebaker Drivers Club yet? You'll want to get a back issue of the September 2007 Turning Wheels; therein is "everything you ever wanted to know" about 1958 Golden Hawk production codes and colors, etc. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by citationup

If you haven't already done so, you may want to go to this website: http://www.1956goldenhawk.com/

Comment

I seen a 'salmon' '58 Silver Hawk at a show about two years ago. That was a pretty car.

Matthew Burnette

Comment

Working...
            X