A number I missed on production order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A number I missed on production order

If anyone has this part number handy, I over looked it on the production order.
    61 Lark

Prefix
    80 B 1339741 F

Don't think it's a radio number
    Rubber mat, maybe?

Chop Stu
    61 Lark

sigpic

Code 80 is an accessory, an 'F4' kit. It includes right side sun visor, rear ashtray, windshield and back glass stainless moldings.

Dwain G.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Thank you Dwain. That completes the break down of the Production order.

Looks like all dealers that the car could have been sold out of have been torn down.

Chop Stu
      61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

So, how do you guys decode these orders? Is there a yearly or such index of number/letter meanings? I'm expecting to receive my order this next week and am anxious to be able to decipher it. And I already know that I can post it and ya'll will help me.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

I will say this, I only have info on what I've asked for on my own vehicles, and some published on the web, i.e. engine serial number years, some production numbers.

Some on this site have resources I could only hope to have one day to pass on.

For instance all the accessory items, packages, and interior combination codes. As a mater of fact my computer kicked out the link to all the Lark information reguarding production for each year.
          Good luck with your production order Bob, someone will break down the items you can't make out for yourself.

Chop Stu
          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X