56 paint codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 paint codes

I just got a dupont paint chip sheet off of ebay. it only shows there were only five colours for that year. the sheet I was supposed to get was a ACME paint sheet that had alot more colors on it. the closest color to my flighthawk is sunglow gold. did they use this color on flighthawks? this is the second sheet this guy sent me the first was for a 46 ford truck colors this is been going on for 2 months

Sounds like you're dealing with petes_auto_data.
    Here's some to look at..........
    Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

Dwain G.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

yes that is the guy I paid like 15.00 bucks for this just because it said for flighthawk. he has the same sheet listed that I got for 9.99 but if this sunglow gold is the correct paint chip for my car I won't worry about it. where would I find the correct paint code on the car? I heard under the glove box but nothing is there.

Comment

there is only to numbers I can find on the car. on the door plate it has G765652 and on the firewall it has 56G-C3 3013 would this tell me anything?

Comment

Best thing to do is to get the orignal production order from the Museum
          and that would show the original colour.

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

I just sent copies of what I THINK are the appropriate color chips to you via email along with the sheet that Dwain sent me explaining what the available options were.

Ya'all need to pressure Bruin to post pics of his car ~ it's purdy.

~Rose

Fayetteville, AR

Comment

Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

this reference as above is FREE and all you need is a color printer.

BRAD

Comment

quote:Originally posted by OzarkPetunia

I just sent copies of what I THINK are the appropriate color chips to you via email along with the sheet that Dwain sent me explaining what the available options were.

Ya'all need to pressure Bruin to post pics of his car ~ it's purdy.

~Rose

Fayetteville, AR
                He previously posted pictures here:

In those pictures, it appears to be Yellowstone/Snowcap. As far as I know, Sunglow Gold was only available on Golden Hawks and Flighthawk hardtops.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X