Need M5 hauled from Wash. to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need M5 hauled from Wash. to Texas

I am awaiting a quote from PEG, thanks John, but would also like to explore anyones experience getting vehicles hauled from the Northwest. Any advice appreciated.
    The truck is non-operational, but rolls.

Bill Elbert

59 4E11
    58 Champion
    57 3E11
    48 M16
    46 M15
    41 M5

I could probably take it as far as San Francisco, but I would guess you would get a better deal from a trucker hauling 10 cars and getting 5 MPG than me hauling 1 car getting 15 MPG .

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

It would be nice if it got diverted to Houston. Those are neat trucks.

Comment

Bill- DEFINITELY try a post on www.yesterdaystractors.com ! Worked great for me[^] Gary Hearn has many times told us about posting there for shipping leads. I did so, and got several responses, ending up catching onto a LTL (less than load) deal for my 48 1 1/2 ton, 13' stake rack for $720- 1140 miles from MN to my door!

Just go to the site, click on "Shipping Schedule", and put in the info. You'll likely get several responses... and it costs nothing to try!

Good luck!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Working...
        X