49 champion convt...who has one/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49 champion convt...who has one/

Would like to discuss my 49 with someone who has one /and i would be interested in locating a decent parts car.
    Thanks
    Dick

I have a friend who has a nice mostly original low mileage '49 Champion convertible (it has a #1 body number). Contact me and I will put you in touch with him.

Richard Quinn
    editor: Antique Studebaker Review
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

I have a 48 champion convertible, early one with the sharp cornered vent glass window.

54 Champion coupe
      48 Champion Convert
      54 Champion coupe
      48 Champion Convert

Comment

I have a '49 champion convt.

Bob

Robert L. Hutchins

Comment

quote:Originally posted by dickg

Would like to discuss my 49 with someone who has one /and i would be interested in locating a decent parts car.
          Thanks
          Dick
          I don't own one, but here's a pic of one that was at a zone meet a number of years ago...

Craig

Comment

There was one at the Ga state meet. I don't remember the owners name, but it was from Agusta. Check out the pictures posted by mbstude and others on the forum. I think there are some shots of it.

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

In Asheville a few years ago there was a 48 Commander Ragtop, red, and the guy wanted $12K anyone know if it is still available?

Comment

Bill, I was at that Asheville show and remember the car, but haven't seen it since. There was also a creamy colored '48 Commander ragtop there too, that was 'bout perfect, but it's been sold since.

Matthew Burnette

Comment

The red one was really nice and the older gentleman who owned it was really upset, as nobody wwould buy the car. It was an amazing car needing nothing but someone to drive it.

Comment

Working...
                  X