This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a doll []

That car just oozes class and grace... of course, the well-placed background doesn't hurt- but that car would make my jaw drop in front of a garbage heap.....

It was on eBay and in Hemmings earlier this year; I believe they're trying to get $65k...

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

What a doll []

That car just oozes class and grace... of course, the well-placed background doesn't hurt- but that car would make my jaw drop in front of a garbage heap.....

It was on eBay and in Hemmings earlier this year; I believe they're trying to get $65k...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

There's a little old lady around here that has a similar Caribbean convertible... plastic on the seats and everything. It's a shame that I suspect she's never opened all eight barrels at once.

nate

--
        55 Commander Starlight
        --
        55 Commander Starlight
        http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

There's a little old lady around here that has a similar Caribbean convertible... plastic on the seats and everything. It's a shame that I suspect she's never opened all eight barrels at once.

nate

--
          55 Commander Starlight
          --
          55 Commander Starlight
          http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Buy it now!! price: US $27,900.00, get your checkbook out and dont let this beautiful car get away.

Randy_G
            1959 Lark (project)
            This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Buy it now!! price: US $27,900.00, get your checkbook out and dont let this beautiful car get away.

Randy_G
              1959 Lark (project)
              This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

That beautiful car makes me want to come out of retirement,go back to work and buy it! I really think at todays prices that the B.I.N. is not a bad price?[8D]

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

That beautiful car makes me want to come out of retirement,go back to work and buy it! I really think at todays prices that the B.I.N. is not a bad price?[8D]

GARY H 2DR.SEDAN 48 STUDEBAKER CHAMPION NORTHEAST MD.

Comment

I've seen this car for sale before. It might be that it was sold and has come up again, but the pictures are identical for one I saw for saw several months ago. I don't remember if it was on eBay or where.
                    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I've seen this car for sale before. It might be that it was sold and has come up again, but the pictures are identical for one I saw for saw several months ago. I don't remember if it was on eBay or where.
                      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Scott

You didn't see my post a few above yours?

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Scott

You didn't see my post a few above yours?

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Naah, Bams. I post and THEN read what everyone else has said. Geez, and now, come to think of it I'm driving a rear engined car, too. I notice a trend. [:I]

Comment

Naah, Bams. I post and THEN read what everyone else has said. Geez, and now, come to think of it I'm driving a rear engined car, too. I notice a trend. [:I]

Comment

Working...
                              X