Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parts will be SOLD or into the scrap pile they go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts will be SOLD or into the scrap pile they go!

Please refer to my ad # 4058, on the official STUDEBAKER SWAP PAGE. What ever won't sell will go BYE BYE! I am really tired of tripping over this stuff.
    ALSO,NOT listed on the swap page is a NEW condition model 27 331 ratio FLANGED AXLE rear end.Complete non twin track with drums and backing plates,spring plates and a couple u-bolts.Still has black paint and the DANA factory sticker on it.$50 bucks for it! NO SHIPPING you gotta pick it up!!

Where is the Studebaker Swap Page? Where are you, for that matter? If you don't want to ship, then one needs to know how to get to the stuff.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Looks like he's in Wyatt, Indiana. The Swap page is:

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar Deluxe
      Vancouver Island
      </h5>
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

Holy Crap! Why can't you just get them to Redding, Ca. and give someone a chance at them? You live up in the Woods, Man! (Good choice-by-the-way). You've got'em up there... and the crusher has to get them down- from there- so why crush'em? You're tripping over (burnable) logs every day, why burn cool stuff? I can't find the swap page either? I think that the folks out there that want what you've got, don't know, what you've got!?! And, if they want to pay for crating and shipping:why not? Your labor all pays the same?

Please don't crush Stude History,

Steve

Comment

I do not want to ship differentials,bumpers,glass, that sort of stuff.Window regulators,brake drums can be shipped if the buyer wants to pay for it.I have had this stuff for ever,and it has got to go.I am a Lark guy,and I have too much of this stuff laying around.I really need the room.

Comment

here is a link to the swap meet page:

I can post all that stuff here later..gotta go now ,Thanks.

Comment

Steve, I am not interested in crushing Studebaker history anymore than you are. In fact the over abundance of Stude parts in my buildings is a direct result of me finding Studebakers too far gone to be saved,and stripping what is savable before scrapping the remainder.The good side is I have just about every spare part I need for both of my Lark types,glass regulators,heater motors,cables,doors,trunk lids,front and rear valances,quarter panels,etc-etc-etc. But on the other hand I have had some of this stuff more than 3 years.It simply has to go.And I am not trying to get rich $$$ on any of the stuff.Most of it is priced way below EBAY averages,just so someone will get interested and save it.I have saved Studebaker History,but now it is time to pass it on to those who also want to have spare parts.Yeah I will ship stuff IF it ain't too large as long as you want to pay the bill,but if you want a motor,transmission,rear end or whatever is oversize,you are going to have to come get it.
              It is priced right to give the buyer a break.A whole almost new model 27 FLANGED axle for $50 bucks,WITH DRUMS AND ALL?A guy can not buy a pair of good drums for that price,can they? Heck when was the last time anyone saw a flanged Model 27 anyhow?? Or a good ROSS type steering box? Dude I am not trying to be hating with this post,but I have reached my limit,and something has to go! I truly believe this is better by giving someone a chance at it all on the cheap instead of just getting whizzed off and chuckin it all!

Comment

Well. Ya know, you've got'a point there... and you are right; and I admire your honest attempt at trying to offer this stuff to Studedom. I need more room too, so: I do apologize. I guess it's just the word "Crush" that hit me wrong yesterday.

I have some extra stuff also, and I would rather get it to Stude owners that need it(instead of)take the "make-a-buck" route...

Hope someone gets some great parts,

Steve

Comment

Hi,
                  If you have a set of 1557582 heads, I need for my R-2 wagonaire. Please let me know. Someone replaced them with the wrong heads before I got it.
                  Thanks Tony

Comment

Hi,
                    If you have a set of 1557582 heads, I need for my R-2 wagonaire. Please let me know. Someone replaced them with the wrong heads before I got it.
                    Thanks Tony

Comment

Hey Steve, It seems that you have gotten me confused with the O.P. I'M thirty miles west of Redding, HE'S in Indiana somewhere...

As to buying any of this stuff, well...[:I] Shipping would kill me.[xx(] I've got fenders sitting in Michigan that have to be shipped sometime this century...[:I]

Lotsa Larks!
                      Ron Smith
                      Ron Smith

Comment

Hey Steve, It seems that you have gotten me confused with the O.P. I'M thirty miles west of Redding, HE'S in Indiana somewhere...

As to buying any of this stuff, well...[:I] Shipping would kill me.[xx(] I've got fenders sitting in Michigan that have to be shipped sometime this century...[:I]

Lotsa Larks!
                        Ron Smith
                        Ron Smith

Comment

Working...
                        X