Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone In SC Just Buy or Sell a '63 Lark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone In SC Just Buy or Sell a '63 Lark?

At least, I THINK it was a '63-it was being trailered and was heading in the opposite direction that I was driving. It had the "spider web" round taillight lenses, which made me think it was a '63. The car appeared in pretty good shape, all there, no apparent rust(but of course, that couldn't be accurately assessed while it was moving), either white or off-white in color, but that was hard to tell because of a thick layer of dust and grime. I'm assuming it had been kept in a barn or shed somewhere, from the dust built up on it. Other than that, and flat tires(probably dry rotted), it looked to be a decent two-door Lark. I was just wondering if anyone here on the forum bought it, or has just sold it, since it's not everyday I nearly run into a ditch alongside the road because I meet a Studebaker, even if it is being pulled on a trailer!

pitbulllady

I didn't realize you were in South Carolina... You should consider our State Meet in Albany, GA. April 11-12.

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I didn't realize you were in South Carolina... You should consider our State Meet in Albany, GA. April 11-12.

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
        '59 Scotsman
        '63 Daytona
        Hazlehurst, GA

I probably will do just that, Matt! I hope to get the paint touch-ups finished on the Cruiser, but we've still been experiencing weather too chilly for that, and the paint booth isn't heated. It's supposed to be in the lower '80's later this week, so hopefully my paint guy can get to work on the paint. Albany is still a pretty good drive, though, further than Atlanta is from me, since I'm in the northeastern section of SC, and if I recall, it took a good six-seven hours the last time I drove down to Albany for a wild boar baying trial with some of my Catahoula Leopard Dogs. At least our Spring Break is that following week, and pay day comes right before it, so the timing is right!

pitbulllady

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matthew Burnette
          '59 Scotsman
          '63 Daytona
          Hazlehurst, GA

I probably will do just that, Matt! I hope to get the paint touch-ups finished on the Cruiser, but we've still been experiencing weather too chilly for that, and the paint booth isn't heated. It's supposed to be in the lower '80's later this week, so hopefully my paint guy can get to work on the paint. Albany is still a pretty good drive, though, further than Atlanta is from me, since I'm in the northeastern section of SC, and if I recall, it took a good six-seven hours the last time I drove down to Albany for a wild boar baying trial with some of my Catahoula Leopard Dogs. At least our Spring Break is that following week, and pay day comes right before it, so the timing is right!

pitbulllady

Comment

Working...
          X