Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1934 Studebaker T-88 Transmission WG Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1934 Studebaker T-88 Transmission WG Co.

Can anyone tell me if this is the original transmission for a 34 Dicatator. It is stamped T-88 W. G. Co It has a longer shift arm on it and just wondered if only the arm or the whole transmission is different.

any help would be appreciated, John

T88s came in a WIDE variety of configurations and applications. There MIGHT be a less conspicuous model No. STAMPED - not cast - into a machined face of the case somewhere. THAT would be more help in defining what this was intended for.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

T88s came in a WIDE variety of configurations and applications. There MIGHT be a less conspicuous model No. STAMPED - not cast - into a machined face of the case somewhere. THAT would be more help in defining what this was intended for.[:I]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

there is a -1 after the T-88 and a # 5-15-34 (date?) stamped on it. anyway if someone wants it or could use it let me know--price is $0, dollars. You pay any shipping..

Comment

there is a -1 after the T-88 and a # 5-15-34 (date?) stamped on it. anyway if someone wants it or could use it let me know--price is $0, dollars. You pay any shipping..

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Johnjb

Got a picture of the front of it?

Claude Chmielewski
            Studeski

Fillmore, Wisconsin
            47 M-16 Truck
            62 GT Hawk
            63 Lark
            64 Commander Wagonaire
            50 Champion Regal (parts car)
            [img=left]http://www.studeski.com/62hawk/dakota01.jpg[/img=left]
            "One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their
            communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how
            honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked
            matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not
            much in fashion anymore."
            1936 Dictator
            1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
            1953 Commander Regal HT
            1953 2R5 Pickup
            1947 M16 Truck
            1960 Lark VIII Convertible
            1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
            1962 Champ 7E5 no box
            1962 GT Hawk
            1963 Lark VI 4 dr
            1963 GT Hawk R2
            1964 Daytona Convertible
            1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Johnjb

Got a picture of the front of it?

Claude Chmielewski
              Studeski

Fillmore, Wisconsin
              47 M-16 Truck
              62 GT Hawk
              63 Lark
              64 Commander Wagonaire
              50 Champion Regal (parts car)
              [img=left]http://www.studeski.com/62hawk/dakota01.jpg[/img=left]
              "One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their
              communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how
              honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked
              matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not
              much in fashion anymore."
              1936 Dictator
              1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
              1953 Commander Regal HT
              1953 2R5 Pickup
              1947 M16 Truck
              1960 Lark VIII Convertible
              1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
              1962 Champ 7E5 no box
              1962 GT Hawk
              1963 Lark VI 4 dr
              1963 GT Hawk R2
              1964 Daytona Convertible
              1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

Comment

Working...
              X