Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novocaine for the soul...

...to borrow from a 90s song...

Had a horrendous week in my business- one BIG problem after another[xx(] No one hurt, and it's going to be OK. Those who own a business with humans involved have been there.

I'm OK now, but yesterday afternoon I was as stressed out as I can EVER remember... once I got over the hump and the day was over, I went home mentally exhausted. Some drink to decompress, I don't; so what do I do?

THIS:

I went back and found this video from JP and ran it. Really was good therapy for me!! Hearing that whirry noise from the big orange thing was like a pressure relief valve. Try it!!

Thanks to JP for taking the time to make and post that video[^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

It does sound good! Do you have it at your house?

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

It does sound good! Do you have it at your house?

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Not for a few weeks yet. Gotta pick up cans on the roadside for the gas to drive down!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Not for a few weeks yet. Gotta pick up cans on the roadside for the gas to drive down!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
          X