X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd think someone will bid on this 57 Pres

Doesn't look bad for the opener of $2K:

Great starter car for a newbie[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Too bad he doesn't give hardly any description. At least he should say it has a Chevy engine (I think)

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Too bad he doesn't give hardly any description. At least he should say it has a Chevy engine (I think)

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Not a bad listing for a brand new eBayer, though. Probably don't know a prospective buyer would be interested in knowing what the engine is...

I suspect this would be an excellent candidate for a pre-bid inspection

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Not a bad listing for a brand new eBayer, though. Probably don't know a prospective buyer would be interested in knowing what the engine is...

I suspect this would be an excellent candidate for a pre-bid inspection

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

It looks like an OK car, but boy - that gold/red two tone is nothing to dream about![B)]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

It looks like an OK car, but boy - that gold/red two tone is nothing to dream about![B)]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Really? I liked that combo[:I][:I][:I]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Really? I liked that combo[:I][:I][:I]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

What you said in your opening post, Bob: "....for the opener of $2,000."

Beyond that, with the odd paint, Chevy engine transplant, and being the odd, short-wheelbase President 4-door instead of the long-wheelbase President Classic, you'd have to be its mother to love it over 2 grand! BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

What you said in your opening post, Bob: "....for the opener of $2,000."

Beyond that, with the odd paint, Chevy engine transplant, and being the odd, short-wheelbase President 4-door instead of the long-wheelbase President Classic, you'd have to be its mother to love it over 2 grand! BP
                      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yeah... can't see much beyond that...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Yeah... can't see much beyond that...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                          X