Ad for 56 GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad for 56 GH

I'm not in the market, but I always read any Stude ad I see. Just saw this one in a magazine called Cars & Parts, quote:

Stude 1956 Golden Hawk. 'Rare' 31,000 mile beauty. All black with red/white interior, never saw rain. Stored in heated building since 1961. Packard motor, drive anywhere. To settle estate. $7500.00. T. Shepard, executor. Located OH. PH

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

quote:Originally posted by bams50
    Stude 1956 Golden Hawk. 'Rare' 31,000 mile beauty. All black with red/white interior, never saw rain. Stored in heated building since 1961. Packard motor, drive anywhere. To settle estate. $7500.00. T. Shepard, executor. Located OH. PH

[brown]Robert (Bob) Andrews
    If it is still available, I'll faint. What a steal...unless it is just horribly consumed with mice and rust from having spent 5 years on Ohio roads before being put away. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

[brown]Robert (Bob) Andrews
      If it is still available, I'll faint. What a steal...unless it is just horribly consumed with mice and rust from having spent 5 years on Ohio roads before being put away. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Oops, forgot to mention, the magazine was from August 1986

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Oops, forgot to mention, the magazine was from August 1986

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

A little winter humor?

Comment

A little winter humor?

Comment

Save me from searching!
                John

JC

Comment

Save me from searching!
                  John

JC

Comment

I thought something was wrong. I went to the Cars & Parts web site and put in Studebaker and just found thse two.

Classified Advertising Results
                    Classified Ads:

Studebaker 1930 President limo "resto rod". 429 T400 Lokar, auto trans, mohair upholstery. $35,000 firm. PH: 631-281-2797 evenings, Mastic Beach, L.I., NY

Studebaker 1939 4-door. Body very good shape. Interior there for patterns. Needs complete restoration. $1,800 OBO. Can email pics. PH: 734-735-0939 (MI) or email: rdachsdog@aol.com

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I thought something was wrong. I went to the Cars & Parts web site and put in Studebaker and just found thse two.

Classified Advertising Results
                      Classified Ads:

Studebaker 1930 President limo "resto rod". 429 T400 Lokar, auto trans, mohair upholstery. $35,000 firm. PH: 631-281-2797 evenings, Mastic Beach, L.I., NY

Studebaker 1939 4-door. Body very good shape. Interior there for patterns. Needs complete restoration. $1,800 OBO. Can email pics. PH: 734-735-0939 (MI) or email: rdachsdog@aol.com

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

I bought this mag off eBay for the Super Lark article. I enjoy the old classifieds, but sometimes they sting[B)] I thought, wish I could go back in time and buy that; but then there'd be no way I could've afforded it then anyway!

The picture of it did look nice, though.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I bought this mag off eBay for the Super Lark article. I enjoy the old classifieds, but sometimes they sting[B)] I thought, wish I could go back in time and buy that; but then there'd be no way I could've afforded it then anyway!

The picture of it did look nice, though.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I too remember coming across those ads at times when looking at the old car magazines. Many of them, back in the day, used to run ads. $300 53 Hardtops, $1200 Avantis, etc. BooHooHoo.
                            sals54

Comment

I too remember coming across those ads at times when looking at the old car magazines. Many of them, back in the day, used to run ads. $300 53 Hardtops, $1200 Avantis, etc. BooHooHoo.
                              sals54

Comment

Working...
                              X