Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Lark and incredible Daytona!

See this Lark to believe it:

Antique Cars Classics Customs Hotrods Leadsleds Roadsters Streetrods Trucks Turbine Car 40 31 Ford 67 Dodge Charger 61 Chrysler Images Pics Pictures Photos Photographs Gifs Jpgs Events Schedule Vendors Forum

What a beast!! Anyone know it?

And, this KNOCKOUT Daytona convertible:

Antique Cars Classics Customs Hotrods Leadsleds Roadsters Streetrods Trucks Turbine Car 40 31 Ford 67 Dodge Charger 61 Chrysler Images Pics Pictures Photos Photographs Gifs Jpgs Events Schedule Vendors Forum

And, a picture of my exact vision of my Daytona- just add Skytop (shown under 64s):

Good site![8D]

Antique Cars Classics Customs Hotrods Leadsleds Roadsters Streetrods Trucks Turbine Car 40 31 Ford 67 Dodge Charger 61 Chrysler Images Pics Pictures Photos Photographs Gifs Jpgs Events Schedule Vendors Forum Index

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

I think that convertible was at Wichita, Kansas Car Show

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

I think that convertible was at Wichita, Kansas Car Show

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
      As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Bob, those pictures are a great find. That '63 convertible is beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1826.83)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Bob, those pictures are a great find. That '63 convertible is beautiful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1826.83)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Seems like the convertible was written up in Hemmings maybe last month on an auction report?

Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO
            President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

Seems like the convertible was written up in Hemmings maybe last month on an auction report?

Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO
              President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
              Gary Sanders
              Nixa, MO

Comment

Is the convertible the same one that was at Omaha along with the modified 64 convertible?
                Denny L

Comment

Is the convertible the same one that was at Omaha along with the modified 64 convertible?
                  Denny L

Comment

I have about 6 to 10 photos of that meet or one like it. Some Chapter holds a meet/show in a confernece center or basketball stadium every year. I am not using my main computer but will post those photos in the next 36 hours or so. Tomorrow is totally booked out with no time for me.

Comment

I have about 6 to 10 photos of that meet or one like it. Some Chapter holds a meet/show in a confernece center or basketball stadium every year. I am not using my main computer but will post those photos in the next 36 hours or so. Tomorrow is totally booked out with no time for me.

Comment

The chopped drag car runs at MOKAN.

Comment

The chopped drag car runs at MOKAN.

Comment

quote:I think that convertible was at Wichita, Kansas Car Show
                            That Daytona was built by SDC members Bill Jones and his son, Trae.
                            It's too cool.

Also, carnut.com is a well known "carguy" resource run by another Wichitan.

Chris Pile
                            StudeFolk Manager
                            Tiny, custom domain, branded, url shortener, edit URL redirect, tinylink
                            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

quote:I think that convertible was at Wichita, Kansas Car Show
                              That Daytona was built by SDC members Bill Jones and his son, Trae.
                              It's too cool.

Also, carnut.com is a well known "carguy" resource run by another Wichitan.

Chris Pile
                              StudeFolk Manager
                              Tiny, custom domain, branded, url shortener, edit URL redirect, tinylink
                              The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
                              X