Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barn find---edited

Here's a real barn find!
    Use your STUDEBAKER (content) to move. It's free!
    Rob

You have given us the e-mail link to the seller rather than the link to the ad......[B)]

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

You have given us the e-mail link to the seller rather than the link to the ad......[B)]

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

D'OH! [B)]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar
        3E-6/7-122
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

D'OH! [B)]

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar
          3E-6/7-122
          </h5>
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

Thanks and sorry about that. Try this.

Rob

Comment

Thanks and sorry about that. Try this.

Rob

Comment

Hah! Good one, Rob! My shop is actually a found barn. No kidding! It was an old tractor barn that set about 10 miles from here. Word got around that I was looking for such a thing and a guy approached me to propose that I take a look at it. $1500 bucks later, it was delivered on a cotton trailer![:0] All 42 X 20 feet of it - intact and fully assembled. It's corrugated aluminum on beefy redwood framing.
                I don't know exactly how old it is, but I found where some farmer had pencilled oil change dates on one door post and part of a gas station calendar stuck behind a wall panel. These bits of evidence show that it was standing in 1959!
                Right now, it serves as home to my genuine Barn Find '53 Commander Coupe![^]
                I'd love to be able to afford a shiny, new shop building, but there's something kinda neat about having one as old as the cars it shelters.

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hah! Good one, Rob! My shop is actually a found barn. No kidding! It was an old tractor barn that set about 10 miles from here. Word got around that I was looking for such a thing and a guy approached me to propose that I take a look at it. $1500 bucks later, it was delivered on a cotton trailer![:0] All 42 X 20 feet of it - intact and fully assembled. It's corrugated aluminum on beefy redwood framing.
                  I don't know exactly how old it is, but I found where some farmer had pencilled oil change dates on one door post and part of a gas station calendar stuck behind a wall panel. These bits of evidence show that it was standing in 1959!
                  Right now, it serves as home to my genuine Barn Find '53 Commander Coupe![^]
                  I'd love to be able to afford a shiny, new shop building, but there's something kinda neat about having one as old as the cars it shelters.

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

biggs that sounds pretty cool, im currently lookin to buy a barn of some sort my self, but finding that new ones cost an arm and a leg. To make it worse, I've already gave a leg to get outta that gamblin problem I had in nam!

62 Lark Hardtop, 289 v8 stude power.

Comment

biggs that sounds pretty cool, im currently lookin to buy a barn of some sort my self, but finding that new ones cost an arm and a leg. To make it worse, I've already gave a leg to get outta that gamblin problem I had in nam!

62 Lark Hardtop, 289 v8 stude power.

Comment

I know what you mean. My house was built in 1952, and it has a detached garage. So the '54 feels and looks right at home in it, since it's so "period correct".

Dave Bonn
                        Valencia, PA
                        '54 Champion Starliner

Comment

I know what you mean. My house was built in 1952, and it has a detached garage. So the '54 feels and looks right at home in it, since it's so "period correct".

Dave Bonn
                          Valencia, PA
                          '54 Champion Starliner

Comment

Working...
                          X