This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good mechanic needed

I am looking for a good mechanic near the glendale california area. I have a 1957 hawk that needs the brakes looked at. Since its a studebaker, I just dont want to take it to anyone. I here that the rear drums you need a special puller to remove.

Welcome to the Forum, The closest to you would be Bill Oliver at 1440 W. 14th St., Long Beach, CA. 562-435-3782. Call first and make an appointment. He is semi-retired and has odd hours in his shop. ( Not many Stude owners breaking down his door.) You could also put up some more info. Like how long you have had the car and what has been done to it. There are a few others around the LA and Valley area that work on their own cars but like in my case if I had any cars in my yard that didn't belong to me the city would be on me like stink on a dead dog. But if you are ever in trouble just yell.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, The closest to you would be Bill Oliver at 1440 W. 14th St., Long Beach, CA. 562-435-3782. Call first and make an appointment. He is semi-retired and has odd hours in his shop. ( Not many Stude owners breaking down his door.) You could also put up some more info. Like how long you have had the car and what has been done to it. There are a few others around the LA and Valley area that work on their own cars but like in my case if I had any cars in my yard that didn't belong to me the city would be on me like stink on a dead dog. But if you are ever in trouble just yell.

Comment

StudeKen's here in the central valley. He's the guy I'd trust any work to that I didn't want to do myself. (559) 561-6115

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

StudeKen's here in the central valley. He's the guy I'd trust any work to that I didn't want to do myself. (559) 561-6115

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
          X