Found me a truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found me a truck

If I were to win this auction, would one of you be willing to drive it to Georgia?

I sure do like that truck. The only thing I see it needs (to fit my needs) is a dump bed.

Jerry Forrester
    Douglasville, Georgia
    Be sure to check out my eBay store

for your shiny Stude stuff

More pix of Leo the '55 Pres HT here...http://tinyurl.com/2gj6cu
    Jerry Forrester
    Forrester's Chrome
    Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Jerry,
    That is a nice looking truck. Sorry I'm not going to volenteer to drive it to GA for you.
    What is the leather thing hanging in front of the pass. seat? and what is it hanging on?

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Jerry,
      That is a nice looking truck. Sorry I'm not going to volenteer to drive it to GA for you.
      What is the leather thing hanging in front of the pass. seat? and what is it hanging on?

Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO
      President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Sure is a "peach" of a truck!...Good luck on the auction
        and getting it there to the "Peach" state!

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

Sure is a "peach" of a truck!...Good luck on the auction
          and getting it there to the "Peach" state!

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

My buddy Jim Carter has a short wheelbase 2R16A with 10,000 original miles on it! I've driven this truck and there is no way on God's green earth that you could ever get me to drive one from California to Georgia [xx(]...not even for you, Jerry!

Here's Jims...

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

My buddy Jim Carter has a short wheelbase 2R16A with 10,000 original miles on it! I've driven this truck and there is no way on God's green earth that you could ever get me to drive one from California to Georgia [xx(]...not even for you, Jerry!

Here's Jims...

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Dick, You might change your mind if you loaded about 2500 lbs of stuff in the back to soften the ride, you would think you were in a Caddy.
                sals54

Comment

Dick, You might change your mind if you loaded about 2500 lbs of stuff in the back to soften the ride, you would think you were in a Caddy.
                  sals54

Comment

Jerry that is a nice truck. If you are bidding I wish you the best and yes I would drive it to GA for you if it was not in California.
                    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Jerry that is a nice truck. If you are bidding I wish you the best and yes I would drive it to GA for you if it was not in California.
                      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Doesn't Guido(Gary Hearn)have one very similar for sale in VA?

Comment

Doesn't Guido(Gary Hearn)have one very similar for sale in VA?

Comment

Crazy as it sounds, I could be tempted to take a little vacation time, catch a ride out to California on one of our trucks and drive that sucker back. With camera in hand it would be an adventure. Of course it would only be as far as Arkansas.
                            Of course, I would expect gas money and that might be a deal breaker for driving anything that many miles.[V]

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, 1947 M5. Searcy,Arkansas
                            "In the heart of Arkansas."
                            Searcy, Arkansas
                            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                            1952 2R pickup

Comment

Crazy as it sounds, I could be tempted to take a little vacation time, catch a ride out to California on one of our trucks and drive that sucker back. With camera in hand it would be an adventure. Of course it would only be as far as Arkansas.
                              Of course, I would expect gas money and that might be a deal breaker for driving anything that many miles.[V]

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, 1947 M5. Searcy,Arkansas
                              "In the heart of Arkansas."
                              Searcy, Arkansas
                              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                              1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
                              X