York Stude boat-tail pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York Stude boat-tail pics

Anyone have pictures of the boat-tailed bodied Studebaker at York on Saterday?

They are on page 2 of Bams Webshots photos. Here is the link:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

They are on page 2 of Bams Webshots photos. Here is the link:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

With all that fabrication you would think he could have made a battery hold down..................

Frank Remlinger
        SDC# A004602R
        Frank Remlinger
        Detroit, Michigan
        SDC# A004602R

Comment

With all that fabrication you would think he could have made a battery hold down..................

Frank Remlinger
          SDC# A004602R
          Frank Remlinger
          Detroit, Michigan
          SDC# A004602R

Comment

Here's my pics of it:

Didn't get to talk to the owner, but I believe I overheard him telling someone he's getting ready to build another one.....

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Here's my pics of it:

Didn't get to talk to the owner, but I believe I overheard him telling someone he's getting ready to build another one.....

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

I was too busy trying to sell parts to even look at it, thanks for the pictures. Now we just need Craig to identify the Chrysler product in front of the car in picture 2.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I was too busy trying to sell parts to even look at it, thanks for the pictures. Now we just need Craig to identify the Chrysler product in front of the car in picture 2.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:I was too busy trying to sell parts to even look at it, thanks for the pictures. Now we just need Craig to identify the Chrysler product in front of the car in picture 2.
                    I'm not Craig, but that is a 66 Plymouth Fury VIP, with an asking price of $5,000.00

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:I was too busy trying to sell parts to even look at it, thanks for the pictures. Now we just need Craig to identify the Chrysler product in front of the car in picture 2.
                      I'm not Craig, but that is a 66 Plymouth Fury VIP, with an asking price of $5,000.00

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

The owner is in the white cap in the first picture. It's called the "JKS", his initials and his home is north of Lancaster. It's built on a 63 Lark chassis. The lower control arms are modified to sink the springs and make it lower to the ground. Rack & pinion from a Pontiac center point. Wheels are from early F**d. Full flow engine, but the filter is mounted on the firewall. Weight is 3100. Something was mentioned about the lights, but I can't remember

Bob Johnstone
                        64 GT Hawk (K7)
                        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

The owner is in the white cap in the first picture. It's called the "JKS", his initials and his home is north of Lancaster. It's built on a 63 Lark chassis. The lower control arms are modified to sink the springs and make it lower to the ground. Rack & pinion from a Pontiac center point. Wheels are from early F**d. Full flow engine, but the filter is mounted on the firewall. Weight is 3100. Something was mentioned about the lights, but I can't remember

Bob Johnstone
                          64 GT Hawk (K7)
                          1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Tom Covington built a roadster on a 61 Lark chassis back in the 80s. Here are pictures. That is my son standing next to it on the top picture and Tom on the lower picture.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Tom Covington built a roadster on a 61 Lark chassis back in the 80s. Here are pictures. That is my son standing next to it on the top picture and Tom on the lower picture.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
                              X