Value of Erskine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of Erskine

Does anyone know how I would go about finding the value of a 1930 fully restored Studebaker Erskine? Thanks!

Are you able to post a few pictures?

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
    58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
    58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
    62 Daytona (White)
    63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

Are you able to post a few pictures?

58 Packard Wgn (Parade Red)
      58 Packard Wgn (Park Green)
      58 Packard Sdn (Shadowtone Red)
      62 Daytona (White)
      63 R2 Lark (Super Red)

Comment

There was an unrestored one at York with an asking price of $6,000. I think BAMS, DEEPNHOCK and lstude all have pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

There was an unrestored one at York with an asking price of $6,000. I think BAMS, DEEPNHOCK and lstude all have pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

[8D] That goes without saying: Of COURSE lstude has pictures! [:0]BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

[8D] That goes without saying: Of COURSE lstude has pictures! [:0]BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:That goes without saying: Of COURSE lstude has pictures! BP
                Yes, I did take pictures of it but Bams also took the same pictures. Here is the link:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:That goes without saying: Of COURSE lstude has pictures! BP
                  Yes, I did take pictures of it but Bams also took the same pictures. Here is the link:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Here's my York pictures:

I didn't look it over too closely; needed restoring, but it looked pretty solid and complete. Someone started sanding on it a little and threw some primer on a couple spots, a little rough bondo work here and there.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                    Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Here's my York pictures:

I didn't look it over too closely; needed restoring, but it looked pretty solid and complete. Someone started sanding on it a little and threw some primer on a couple spots, a little rough bondo work here and there.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                      Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that parking is a pleasure, traffic is a breeze, turning's no trick at all, and happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

I don't have pics just know its in very good condition inside and out...starts runs well...how would I find out?

Comment

I don't have pics just know its in very good condition inside and out...starts runs well...how would I find out?

Comment

Working...
                          X