PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Phantom

jackb
03-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Just thought I'd lead post on the great work Phantom did on my 63' Cruiser seats, windlace & carpet. With the exception of the carpet (yet installed), I can clearly state that the workmanship, the customer support & the enthusiasm placed with the order was exceptional! I placed my order late in the fall and asked for a York pick up. No problem. Some of the York attendees may have seen the work. I asked for some custom modifications with the seat springs-no problem ! An all-around excellent piece of service provided to a sometimes "picky" customer. Talked with Bill Glass and he commended them with the same positive results (I should let him speak for himself tho..). Nicole, Nick & Kevin were great to deal with on the job, and I couldn't give them a higher recommendation.

Avantidon
03-05-2008, 08:16 AM
The work of Phantom is great. Their service is good and they will work with you. They are candid and open about time frames and delivery dates. Most of all they do great work!!!

Avantidon
03-05-2008, 08:16 AM
The work of Phantom is great. Their service is good and they will work with you. They are candid and open about time frames and delivery dates. Most of all they do great work!!!

bondobilly
03-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I agree with JackB, but must add that during the show I forgot to ask some questions, and yesterday I e-mailed my questions, and not only got answers, but photos outlining what I needed to know.

My neighbor was just over to go over the brake job and I showed him the carpeting, very impressed. He is the one who is building the 53 Studebaker Hot Rod I spoke about a few months ago.

bondobilly
03-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I agree with JackB, but must add that during the show I forgot to ask some questions, and yesterday I e-mailed my questions, and not only got answers, but photos outlining what I needed to know.

My neighbor was just over to go over the brake job and I showed him the carpeting, very impressed. He is the one who is building the 53 Studebaker Hot Rod I spoke about a few months ago.