PDA

View Full Version : Test Message for Bob Shaw

Mark57
03-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi Bob, Just got home and posted a reply to an existing message and now this new topic... Seems to be back and working 100%. [^]

Thanks for the speedy feedback and response. [8D]

<h5>Mark
'57 Transtar
3E-6/7-122 </h5>
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x153/MarkH57/IMG_0028a.jpg

BShaw
03-04-2008, 08:54 PM
So far, so good. How about you, Craig? (8E45E)

FYI... some forum members have been getting this error message when creating a new post or a reply:

<center>Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
/sdc_forum/post_info.asp, line 1061 </center>

If anyone else reading this had been getting this same error, it SHOULD now work okay.

I say that with fingers crossed, knocking on wood and a prayer on my lips.

Send me a private email if other post-forum-upgrade problems appear (yes, I am disheartened to see that the upgrade did not solve the $@#%&$!!!&%$!! out of order posts problem). I know I promised some additional whistles and bells, but we need to make sure the new base code is rock solid before adding more stuff. One thing I did add was an anti-spam mod that prevents bots from trying to register automatically. This has knocked my spam registrations from 75+ per day to zero, count 'em, zero (so far).

BShaw,Webmaster
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/StudeRobert/StudeWebService-small.gif
60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
Woodbury, Minnesota

BShaw
03-04-2008, 08:54 PM

FYI... some forum members have been getting this error message when creating a new post or a reply:

<center>Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
/sdc_forum/post_info.asp, line 1061 </center>

If anyone else reading this had been getting this same error, it SHOULD now work okay.

I say that with fingers crossed, knocking on wood and a prayer on my lips.

Send me a private email if other post-forum-upgrade problems appear (yes, I am disheartened to see that the upgrade did not solve the $@#%&$!!!&%$!! out of order posts problem). I know I promised some additional whistles and bells, but we need to make sure the new base code is rock solid before adding more stuff. One thing I did add was an anti-spam mod that prevents bots from trying to register automatically. This has knocked my spam registrations from 75+ per day to zero, count 'em, zero (so far).

BShaw,Webmaster
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/StudeRobert/StudeWebService-small.gif
60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
Woodbury, Minnesota

8E45E
03-04-2008, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by BShaw

Works great now!:D

Thanks, Bob!

Craig

8E45E
03-04-2008, 10:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by BShaw

Works great now!:D

Thanks, Bob!

Craig