Studebaker-International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker-International

I read an old thread and it mentioned Studebaker International and its on-line catalog. I went to the site but could not find it. The thread that I was reading had a link to a .pdf file that had a lot of good stuff on it and it was a Studebaker International's catalog. How do I access their catalog on line??[?]

1955 President one owner
    Moncks Corner, SC

Start right here...
    Go to the SDC home page...
    Then look at your resorces listed...

The look for the Stude web ring...
    WEBRING covers the entire spectrum of tech and brings its readers closer to the world of digital experience.

Then look for Studebaker vendors....
    WEBRING covers the entire spectrum of tech and brings its readers closer to the world of digital experience.

Then look for Studebaker International...

But....
    Don't ignore the other great Stude suppliers listed there....
    Hope the info helps...
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by rockfoot

I read an old thread and it mentioned Studebaker International and its on-line catalog. I went to the site but could not find it. The thread that I was reading had a link to a .pdf file that had a lot of good stuff on it and it was a Studebaker International's catalog. How do I access their catalog on line??[?]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Start right here...
      Go to the SDC home page...
      Then look at your resorces listed...

The look for the Stude web ring...

Then look for Studebaker vendors....

Then look for Studebaker International...

But....
      Don't ignore the other great Stude suppliers listed there....
      Hope the info helps...
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by rockfoot

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I can find the Stud-Int website... that is not the problem. The problem is finding the on-line catalog that was referred to in a previous thread..there was actually a link to the electrical section of the catalog... I was wanting to see the rest of the catalog but there is no link to the catalog on the website... Thought that somebody in the know out there could put me on the right track... Thanks anyway...

1955 President one owner
        Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

I can find the Stud-Int website... that is not the problem. The problem is finding the on-line catalog that was referred to in a previous thread..there was actually a link to the electrical section of the catalog... I was wanting to see the rest of the catalog but there is no link to the catalog on the website... Thought that somebody in the know out there could put me on the right track... Thanks anyway...

1955 President one owner
          Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

You would go to their website and click on products at the left of the page. That would give you their order part however, their redoing their website so, if you want to order from them you have to call direct. I've always called them and ordered direct from their catalog. Always friendly and will check if its in stock when their computer shows it isn't...

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

You would go to their website and click on products at the left of the page. That would give you their order part however, their redoing their website so, if you want to order from them you have to call direct. I've always called them and ordered direct from their catalog. Always friendly and will check if its in stock when their computer shows it isn't...

New Jersey & Studes Perfect Together

Comment

I think they are still overhauling that site.

Dwain G.
                Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

I think they are still overhauling that site.

Dwain G.
                  Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

OK; I thought it was just a hard web site to navigate and that I was doing something wrong...BTW, Dwain, what is the name of that ship in your avatar? Is that a nick in it's bow?

1955 President one owner
                    Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

OK; I thought it was just a hard web site to navigate and that I was doing something wrong...BTW, Dwain, what is the name of that ship in your avatar? Is that a nick in it's bow?

1955 President one owner
                      Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

Not to still any thunder from Dwain.....unless I'm wrong
                        about the hull number, it does appear to be the "Mighty Mo"
                        the USS Missouri, in his signature shot.

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

Not to still any thunder from Dwain.....unless I'm wrong
                          about the hull number, it does appear to be the "Mighty Mo"
                          the USS Missouri, in his signature shot.

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

That is the correct hull # for the [u]Mighty Mo</u>..... couldn't see any guns!![B)]That thing is in Hawaii!

1955 President one owner
                            Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

That is the correct hull # for the [u]Mighty Mo</u>..... couldn't see any guns!![B)]That thing is in Hawaii!

1955 President one owner
                              Moncks Corner, SC

Comment

Working...
                              X