55-56 Tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55-56 Tail lights

If N8 ever gets back in the hobby, he'll love the SI's repro's on the way.

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
    spent to date $54664,75
    63 Daytona HT/4 speed
    63 Lark 2 door
    57 Wagon

JDP Maryland

Any word on pricing yet? Did they say whether they would be available plated or unplated? Pricing for both?
    sals54

Comment

Any word on pricing yet? Did they say whether they would be available plated or unplated? Pricing for both?
      sals54

Comment

The one one right will only fit a '56 Golden Hawk, but I am sure he would make them with and without the notch so he could also sell them for '55's and '56 non-GH models. looks like a good start![^]

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The one one right will only fit a '56 Golden Hawk, but I am sure he would make them with and without the notch so he could also sell them for '55's and '56 non-GH models. looks like a good start![^]

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

They'll be plated, both sides, and for both 55-56 and Golden Hawks. No idea on price, but I'm hoping for maybe $200 each or so.

JDP/Maryland
            64 R2 GT (Sid)
            spent to date $62,839.60
            63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
            spent to date $54664,75
            63 Daytona HT/4 speed
            63 Lark 2 door
            57 Wagon

JDP Maryland

Comment

They'll be plated, both sides, and for both 55-56 and Golden Hawks. No idea on price, but I'm hoping for maybe $200 each or so.

JDP/Maryland
              64 R2 GT (Sid)
              spent to date $62,839.60
              63 R2 SuperHawk (Caesar)
              spent to date $54664,75
              63 Daytona HT/4 speed
              63 Lark 2 door
              57 Wagon

JDP Maryland

Comment

Those castings are great looking. People will be greatful that they will be available again. Thanks Ed.
                sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Those castings are great looking. People will be greatful that they will be available again. Thanks Ed.
                  sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Man, that's GREAT NEWS! Thanks Ed![]

Miscreant adrift in
                    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Man, that's GREAT NEWS! Thanks Ed![]

Miscreant adrift in
                      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                      1960 Larkvertible V8
                      1958 Provincial wagon
                      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Well get your orders in NOW. There will be only 50 sets of Golden Hawk Tail lights made, and if I remember correctly $195 EACH. I have already placed my order. Order now, this is not one of those..... " At least I know where I can get them" things.

Comment

Well get your orders in NOW. There will be only 50 sets of Golden Hawk Tail lights made, and if I remember correctly $195 EACH. I have already placed my order. Order now, this is not one of those..... " At least I know where I can get them" things.

Comment

Heh. I'm still here, just had a meeting I couldn't miss on Friday, too much stuff to do over the weekend to drive up for just a day.

I also bought a good replate from Barry because I got tired of waiting. Oh well... maybe I'll sell the ones I have to someone looking for a driver and get the "perfect" ones; I did promise Ed I'd buy a pair if they ever became available.

What are they being cast in? Pot metal or aluminum? Hard to believe the factory ones were ever that smooth.

nate

--
                            55 Commander Starlight
                            --
                            55 Commander Starlight
                            http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Heh. I'm still here, just had a meeting I couldn't miss on Friday, too much stuff to do over the weekend to drive up for just a day.

I also bought a good replate from Barry because I got tired of waiting. Oh well... maybe I'll sell the ones I have to someone looking for a driver and get the "perfect" ones; I did promise Ed I'd buy a pair if they ever became available.

What are they being cast in? Pot metal or aluminum? Hard to believe the factory ones were ever that smooth.

nate

--
                              55 Commander Starlight
                              --
                              55 Commander Starlight
                              http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Working...
                              X