Studebaker TW&Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker TW&Museum

After reading the latest TW,I came to realize that maybe the Museum ,if they someday could they should go through all those buildsheets and subcatorize the Dealer to all the cars they sold. I guess those build sheets don't have a customers name on them. I maybe should go look at some back issues ,but being a recent member I don't have much to go on.I remember a family friend having a 62 GT hawk with 4-speed . It would interesting to see the build sheet on that particular hawk. I'm questioning the year of the car. I was a young kid,and got a ride home.[?]

Had a 50 packard once.

I think you would be hopelessly LOST in the Thousands of paper and Microfiche production orders without the Serial number, which I doubt you could get. Unless you found a similar looking car in the same area, got it's number and got very lucky!

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I think you would be hopelessly LOST in the Thousands of paper and Microfiche production orders without the Serial number, which I doubt you could get. Unless you found a similar looking car in the same area, got it's number and got very lucky!

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
      X