Almost Spring???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Spring???

A beautiful day here in normally arid Eastern Washington, but cold, 28 degrees at noon. Looks like temps may get back near normal this week....yea!

A couple views of my parts cars:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6902.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	1760140 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6905.jpg
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	1760141

Hi Bruce,
    Seeing as we reside most of the year just north of you in British Columbia, I thought I would post why I'm here in western Arizona on old Route 66 instead of back home shoveling snow. This was me & the kids on our daily hike yesterday. The wildflowers are incredible this year due to the wettest winter we have ever seen.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1457.jpg
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	1725686Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1471.jpg
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	1725687Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
      Hi Bruce,
      Seeing as we reside most of the year just north of you in British Columbia, I thought I would post why I'm here in western Arizona on old Route 66 instead of back home shoveling snow. This was me & the kids on our daily hike yesterday. The wildflowers are incredible this year due to the wettest winter we have ever seen.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]79377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79378[/ATTACH]Bill
      LUCKY!!! Beautiful pics!

Comment

We had our wettest winter in memory here in North Carolina, too. We didn't get flowers, though. We got mud.
        Mike Davis
        1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

I believe the folks around here are looking forward to spring.

Bob

Comment

Oh my gosh... Spring has FINALLY arrived here in Northern California. We've been plagued with Seattle's weather for the last several weeks. RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN ! ! ! ! ! ! I'm soooooooo sick of seeing rain.
            Thankfully, we have about 10 days of nice weather ahead. We'll be in the 60s and 70s all week. I'm so looking forward to getting a lot of outside work done.
            sals54

Comment

Working...
            X